It’s October, and it’s Hacktoberfest, which means you can get a limited edition Hacktoberfest T-Shirt if you fix issues on open source projects. Here is a list of the Swift issues that can be fixed. ❤️ open source
- Modular Xcode Projects, by @pepibumur
- Easy XIB and Storyboard Localization, by Mario Negro
- The Flat Cache, by @khanlou
- Why many developers still prefer Objective-C to Swift, by @twostraws
- Using generic type constraints in Swift 4, by @johnsundell
- Floating-point Swift, ulp, and epsilon, by @jesse_squires
- Mint – A package manager that installs and runs Swift command line tools, by Yonas Kolb
- BulletinBoard – Generate and Display Bottom Card Interfaces on iOS, by Alexis Radanovic
- Your app is an onion: Why software projects spiral out of control, by @kannanator
- Take Risks or Be Disrupted — How to Encourage Risk Tolerance in Product Management, by @theotherideas
You can read all the proposed articles on GitHub.
Support iOS Goodies by becoming a patron.