This week we saw the launch of Point-Free, a Swift video series on functional programming by Brandon Williams and Stephen Celis. It’s looking very good, and you can watch the first episode to decide if you want to subscribe or not. I’ve already added it to my watching list.
We have a few more iOS development / Swift articles this week, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading them all 😄.
- Parallel programming with Swift: Operations, by @olbrich_jan
- Binary Frameworks in Swift, by @steipete
- Generating Swift Types with Sourcery, by @Zalambar
- A Flexible Routing Approach in an iOS App, by @iOtbivnoe
- Composing types in Swift, by @johnsundell
- Conditional Conformance, by @gregheo
- Hole Driven Development in Swift, by @alexito4
- Nobody’s buying anything in your app? Here’s what to do next, by @mr_markmcdonald
- We Need Fewer Product Managers, by @johncutlefish
- Designing beautiful mobile apps from scratch, by @aroraharshita33
- Make me think! The design of complexity, by @ralphammer
- Redesigning Moments App, by @aayush_jain28
- A Comprehensive Guide To Product Design, by @101babich
If you have feedback, reply to this email or contact us on Twitter with your suggestions.