So, did you get a ticket for the WWDC? Even if you didn’t, San Jose is still the place to be in the second week of June, with no less than 3 other conferences (which you can find on this list) and many other community events.
In other news, Apple had its spring event this week, where, despite some rumours, we only saw announcements related to education. MacRumors made a quick recap of the event.
On to the links!
- Parallel programming with Swift: Promises, by @olbrich_jan
- Functor >> Applicative >> Monad, by @khawerkhaliq
- Making illegal states unrepresentable, by @olebegemann
- Caveats of Swift default protocol extensions, by @lucianomarisi
- UIView Auto Layout life cycle, by @V8tr
- Protocol Oriented Programming in Swift: Is it better than Object Oriented Programming?, by @iosbrain
- Best countries to relocate to for freelancers and solo founders, by @ivmirx
- Dark Scrum: Hills and Affordances, by @RonJeffries
- Going nomad, by @KrauseFx
- The Productivity Paradox: How Working Less Will Make You More Productive, by Nils Salzgeber
- Animated Transitions in Mobile Apps, by @101babich
- The UX Designer’s Guide for Post-Launch Success, by @Appseecom
- Here’s everything I’ve learned from designing 10,000+ UI screens as a lead product designer, by @uxpowertools