This week we’re highlighting one awesome conference for iOS developers: App Design and Development Conference with a unique concept that brings mobile app developers and designers together. Last year’s edition was a success, and this year’s edition aims to do even better. They’re currently announcing the speaker lineup and tickets are still available. If you want to attend a conference and you’re not sure which one, ADDC can be an excellent option 👌.
ADDC is offering a free conference ticket to one lucky iOS Goodies subscriber. All you have to do is be subscribed to iOS Goodies and retweet this tweet and you will enter the draw for a free ticket. Details about the random draw. We will hold the random drawing on April 25th.
- Swift, Plist and Two Smoking Scripts, by @iosartem
- Build it, Test it, Deliver it! Complete iOS Guide on Continuous Delivery with fastlane and Jenkins, by @KoromikoNeo
- Enums And Optionals, by @khanlou
- Using Advanced Auto Layout Techniques to Adapt Interfaces to Screen and Content, by @emiliopelaez
- Behind-the scenes improvements in Swift 4.1, by @slava_pestov
- Student submissions for the WWDC 2018 Scholarship
- Overture – A library for function composition, by @pointfreeco
- AnimatedMaskLabel – Animated Mask Label is a nice gradient animated label, by imjog24
- How To Keep Learning After 50 and Other Ways to Hack Your Brain at any Age, by @timmitra
- App Store Subscriptions And You, by @iKenndac
- How To Design Emotional Interfaces For Boring Apps, by Alice Кotlyarenko
- Designing apps for young kids, by @rubenscantuni