I’ve talked briefly last week about the new iPads. @JohnSundell show us a quick example of live editing a game level on the new iPad Pro, and I think this is just awesome. I’m very curious to see some more creative usages of the new devices.
In other news, I’m very happy to see that, for the second year in a row, we’re nominated to the Swift Community Awards in the Best Newsletter category. We consider this a result of our commitment to deliver the best iOS development articles every Thursday to our subscribers, and it means a lot to us. If you enjoy our newsletter, we’d appreciate a vote 😁.
- Assertions in Production, by @plivesey453
- Keeping your code clean, by Piotr Sękara
- Server-side Swift: Making Canopy, by @mxcl
- Implementing features with ReactiveFeedback, by @ilyapuchka
- String’s ABI and UTF-8, by @Ilseman
- Thoughts On iOS Architecture, by @dmtopolog
- Testing Your RxSwift Code, by @freak4pc
- Sherlock – Edit views in real time, simulate running on other devices, and debug visual issues, by @getsherlockapp
- Periphery – Eliminate Unused Swift Code, by @peripheryappcom
- Remote vs Distributed, by @maschall
- Answer these 10 questions to understand if you’re a good manager, by @catehstn