- There were a lot of good articles that were submitted this week! Check the rest of them here!
- Swift Package Manager Manifest API Redesign, by @aciidb0mb3r
- Monadic Computation in Swift. Why? by @kandelvijaya
- Using SpriteKit to create animations in Swift, by @johnsundell
- Checking UIViewController Deallocation, by arekholko
- Working with optional errors in completion handlers, by @ericasadun
- Asset Catalog Changes in Xcode 9, by @coryb
- A collection of interaction sounds for prototypes, by Facebook.
- fastlane precheck, by @KrauseFx
- iOS 11 by Examples, by @ArtemNovichkov
- Cheers, by @hyperoslo
- News apps are making a comeback. More young Americans are paying for news., by @laurahazardowen
- It may not be your fault, but it’s always your responsibility, by @itamarst
- Accessibility for Visual Design, by @101babich
- Functionality vs Emotions in Mobile Interface Animation, by @cuberto